Saturday 8 November 2008

Azliana Liza (5 Delima) is getting married!

Heya all,
Remember Azliana liza? the JPM with the spectacles in 5 Delima. I got her email today, read on:

hi everyone. hope u rmmbr me. It's azliana liza (ana/lyana) here. ex-srsl/sgb/kusess/matrix londang/mmmc.
Just to inform that i'm getting married in feb nxt year. nikah on the 6th n the reception at my place will be on the 7th of feb. sounds like still a long way to go isnt it? but i need to start plannin things from now on. can u kindly reply me with ur full name n addresses so that i can send my invitation card soon.
 
To doctors out there, i'm letting u guys know this date earlier so tat u can arrange not to be oncall ya! so no excuses for not able to come. hehe
 
thanks. have a nice day ;)


her email is: maverick_lizzie82 [at] hotmail [dot] com

Congrats Ana! ;)

No comments: